This tasty slow cooker recipe will free up your oven and produce the best hash browns ever. Soft and super cheesy, they make a comforting side dish for meat or poultry. —Pat Habiger, Spearville, KS
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in sour cream. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Nacho Hash Brown Casserole in Country Woman August/September 2009, p39
Reviews for Nacho Hash Brown Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review