- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in sour cream. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Nacho Hash Brown Casserole
"I made this recipe for a crock pot party and it got mixed reviews. It was okay. It didn't have the flavor I was looking for it was a bit bland. I plan on making this again but I am going to mix in some bacon and shredded cheddar cheese."
"I couldn't find nacho cheese soup so I substituted cheddar cheese soup. This was good, but not fantastic. I don't know if it would have been better with the nacho cheese soup, but it didn't have a tremendous flavor to it."
"THIS RECIPE WAS DELICIOUS. I MADE IT FOR OUR DAY OF QUILTING AND EVERYONE LOVED IT. THE ONLY THING IS THAT I LOVE NACHO CHEESE AND YOU COULDN'T TASTE THE NACHO IN IT. I WAS LOOKING FOREWARD TO THAT TASTE. BUT IT WAS DELICIOUS ANYWAY."
"I made this casserole for my family and some friends. Everyone loved it! In fact, my mom was so impressed by how delicious it tasted and how easy it was to prepare that she copied the recipe and made it for her monthly lunch with her brothers and sister."