My husband and I work together and arrive home at the same time. So I appreciate quick and easy dishes like this. The nacho cheese topping is a great addition to a tasty chili. - Sally Roos, Osakis, Minnesota
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 pounds extra-lean ground beef (95% lean)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Transfer to a greased ovenproof Dutch oven.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Garnish individual servings with a dollop of cheese soup. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Originally published as Nacho Chili in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p143
Reviews for Nacho Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review