Nacho Chili Recipe
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (11 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 pounds ground beef (95% lean)
- In a large bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients; crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Transfer to a greased ovenproof Dutch oven.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring once. Let stand for 5 minutes. Garnish individual servings with a dollop of cheese soup. Yield: 14 servings (3-1/2 quarts).
Reviews for Nacho Chili(1)
Sort By :
I enjoyed this chili a lot. It's super easy to make, which is key. I just used an oven-proof serving dish, mixed all the ingredients, and popped it in the oven! I omitted the ground beef. I do recommend using a mild salsa. I used hot salsa, which I normally love, but since you use the whole jar, the hot salsa was overwhelming.