Nacho Chicken Recipe
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 pound process America cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) nacho cheese tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Crush chips; set aside 1 cup for topping. Add remaining chips to chicken mixture. Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with reserved chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbly. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 496 calories, 27 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,299 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.