Nacho Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture.
- 2. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 396 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 732mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Nacho Chicken Casserole
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.