Nacho Chicken Casserole
"My fiance never tires of this cheesy Southwestern dish," notes Caroline Nielsen from Wausau, Wisconsin.
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper, optional
- 1/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In a small
- bowl, combine the cheeses; stir half into the chicken mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle
- with remaining cheeses. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30
- minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving: 1 cup (prepared with baked tortilla chips, reduced-fat soup, fat-free milk, reduced-fat cheddar cheese and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 396 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 97 mg cholesterol, 732 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein.