Nacho Chicken Bake Recipe
- 8 cups nacho tortilla chips
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Shredded lettuce and chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1. Arrange chips in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the soup, chicken, picante sauce, cheese, onion and chilies; pour over chips. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with lettuce and tomatoes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1-1/2 cups) equals 335 calories, 17 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 835 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Nacho Chicken Bake
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.