Nacho Chicken Bake Recipe
- 8 cups nacho tortilla chips
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Shredded lettuce and chopped fresh tomatoes
- Arrange chips in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a large bowl, combine the soup, chicken, picante sauce, cheese, onion and chilies; pour over chips. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with lettuce and tomatoes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Nacho Chicken Bake(1)
Sort By :
This tasted like chicken enchiladas, only easier. Next time, I'm going to heat the sauce separate from the chips and then add the sauce to the chips last minute, as the chips were soggy the way the instructions go for the recipe. It's so easy and great!!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chicken Casserole >
- Chicken Casserole Recipes >
- Chicken Casseroles >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >