Nacho Chicken & Rice Recipe
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 each small green, sweet red and orange peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 4-1/2 cups hot cooked rice
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the chicken, peppers, soup, salsa and chili powder. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Nacho Chicken & Rice(4)
Sort By :
Husband loved it, I wasn't crazy about it but still liked it.
Great to have cooking and done when dinnertime is here!
This recipe is amazing! It made my apartment smell heavenly while it was cooking and tasted just as great. Only suggestion would be to add a little bit of salt. Otherwise great recipe! I added some onions too.
I just served this to my family and it is a Hit! Easy to make, serve and enjoy. We will certainly be having it again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >