- 2-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 each small green, sweet red and orange peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 4-1/2 cups hot cooked rice
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the chicken, peppers, soup, salsa and chili powder. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Nacho Chicken & Rice
Sort By :
Husband loved it, I wasn't crazy about it but still liked it.
Great to have cooking and done when dinnertime is here!
This recipe is amazing! It made my apartment smell heavenly while it was cooking and tasted just as great. Only suggestion would be to add a little bit of salt. Otherwise great recipe! I added some onions too.
I just served this to my family and it is a Hit! Easy to make, serve and enjoy. We will certainly be having it again. Thanks for sharing the recipe.