- 2-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cubed
- 1 each small green, sweet red and orange peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 4-1/2 cups hot cooked rice
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the chicken, peppers, soup, salsa and chili powder. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender. Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Nacho Chicken & Rice
Sort By :
"Husband loved it, I wasn't crazy about it but still liked it."
"Great to have cooking and done when dinnertime is here!"
"This recipe is amazing! It made my apartment smell heavenly while it was cooking and tasted just as great. Only suggestion would be to add a little bit of salt. Otherwise great recipe! I added some onions too."
"I just served this to my family and it is a Hit! Easy to make, serve and enjoy. We will certainly be having it again. Thanks for sharing the recipe."
"I thought this recipe was yummy and easy to make. I served it over rice and topped it with some shredded cheese, extra salsa, and sour cream. Served with tortilla chips on the side. My family loved it."