Nacho Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1/4 pound bulk spicy pork or Mexican-style Johnsonville® Hot Ground Sausage
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 pound process American cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup salsa
- Tortilla chips or raw vegetables
- 1. In a 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe container, cook sausage, green pepper and onion on high for 1-2 minutes or until sausage is fully cooked; drain. Add the cheese and salsa. Cover and microwave on high for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables. Yield: 3 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 75 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 279 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.