Nacho Cheese Beef Bake
“My daughter came up with this recipe when she was visiting her fiancé's family. Her future father-in-law thought she was a pretty good cook after sampling it!” -Kendra McIntyre - Webster, South Dakota
4 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and/or salsa, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a
- large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, olives and chilies. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with tortilla chips; drizzle with salad dressing. Serve with
- lettuce, sour cream and/or salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 827 calories, 55 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 158 mg cholesterol, 2,131 mg sodium,