- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and/or salsa, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, olives and chilies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in noodles.
- Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with tortilla chips; drizzle with salad dressing. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and/or salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Nacho Cheese Beef Bake
"This was a delicious one-dish dinner. I used Spicy Nacho Doritos instead of plain tortilla chips for extra flavor. I added the ranch dressing and Doritos to the individual plates because I knew that the leftovers would re-heat better without the topping."
"I have made this many times and we all love it!! I don't put in the olives as we don't care for them but otherwise it is a keeper!"
"My family loved this one and it was super easy. Might try without the olives next time, but still really good!!!"
"This was delicious. The chips are a real plus. I like recipes that have flavor and this one does. I followed the recipe exactly and it turned out great."
"Yum-o! What an interesting addition with the green olives! I added chopped onions and garlic powder when cooking the meat to give it some additional flavor. Also, I suggest using Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup and Ro-Tel diced tomatoes to add zest, or else it may be too bland for those who like a kick.-Lesleigh Baden"