Nacho Cheese Beef Bake Recipe
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (5-3/4 ounces) sliced pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup prepared ranch salad dressing
- Shredded lettuce, sour cream and/or salsa, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, soup, olives and chilies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in noodles.
- Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Top with tortilla chips; drizzle with salad dressing. Serve with lettuce, sour cream and/or salsa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Nacho Cheese Beef Bake(18)
Sort By :
I have made this many times and we all love it!! I don't put in the olives as we don't care for them but otherwise it is a keeper!
My family loved this one and it was super easy. Might try without the olives next time, but still really good!!!
This was delicious. The chips are a real plus. I like recipes that have flavor and this one does. I followed the recipe exactly and it turned out great.
This was a great recipe to make on a budget. I couldn't find regular Nacho Cheese soup, so I used Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese soup and it tasted great!
I did think the sodium levels were a little high, so I tried to used reduced sodium ingredients where I could (tomatoes). I also used Whole Grain egg noodles, ground sirloin and Whole Grain tortilla chips. I figured every little bit helps.
If I were to make any changes, I would:
- probably use 1/2 the olives since I thought they overpowered the dish a little
- Add an onion and maybe a little jalapeno
- I'd use fresh tomatoes instead of salsa on top
Yum-o! What an interesting addition with the green olives! I added chopped onions and garlic powder when cooking the meat to give it some additional flavor. Also, I suggest using Campbell's Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup and Ro-Tel diced tomatoes to add zest, or else it may be too bland for those who like a kick.-Lesleigh Baden
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Pasta >
- Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Beef Casseroles >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Casseroles >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Casserole Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Hamburger Casserole >
- Mexican Casserole Recipes >
- Mexican Casseroles >
- Mexican Dinners >