Mustard Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
This recipe is perfect for casual dinners with friends. The turkey can be marinating while you visit with guests, then popped onto the grill for a mouthwatering meal in no time.—Monica Wilcott, Sturgis, Saskatchewan
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 6 onion or kaiser rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is combined. Cool slightly; set aside 1/4 cup. Pour remaining mixture into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey for 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Spread cut sides of rolls with reserved honey mixture. Add lettuce and turkey. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mustard Turkey Sandwiches
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2014
"This was good. Interesting flavor and turkey was moist. I lightly toasted the buns before spreading the honey mustard mixture on."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC