This recipe is perfect for casual dinners with friends. The turkey can be marinating while you visit with guests, then popped onto the grill for a mouthwatering meal in no time.—Monica Wilcott, Sturgis, Saskatchewan
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 package (17.6 ounces) turkey breast cutlets
- 6 onion or kaiser rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- In a small saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is combined. Cool slightly; set aside 1/4 cup. Pour remaining mixture into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill turkey for 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Spread cut sides of rolls with reserved honey mixture. Add lettuce and turkey. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mustard Turkey Sandwiches in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p84
Reviews for Mustard Turkey Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 17, 2014
"This was good. Interesting flavor and turkey was moist. I lightly toasted the buns before spreading the honey mustard mixture on."