Mustard Tarragon Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. Combine the butter, mustard and garlic salt in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, tarragon and pepper in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 311 calories, 19 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 104 mg cholesterol, 476 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Mustard Tarragon Chicken
"I always have tarragon on hand but rarely remember to try it more often. So I searched for recipes and this caught my eye. Wow-very simple and yummy. The whole family loved it!"
"This dish is delish! Next time, I might add a tad more mustard & tarragon for a bit more bite.~ Theresa"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.