Mustard Tarragon Chicken Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. Combine the butter, mustard and garlic salt in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, tarragon and pepper in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
1 chicken breast half : 311 calories, 19g fat (10g saturated fat), 104mg cholesterol, 476mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 25g protein
Reviews for Mustard Tarragon Chicken
"I always have tarragon on hand but rarely remember to try it more often. So I searched for recipes and this caught my eye. Wow-very simple and yummy. The whole family loved it!"
"This dish is delish! Next time, I might add a tad more mustard & tarragon for a bit more bite.~ Theresa"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.