- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Combine the butter, mustard and garlic salt in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, tarragon and pepper in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Mustard Tarragon Chicken in Country Woman May/June 2002, p39
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mustard Tarragon Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 11, 2010
This dish is delish! Next time, I might add a tad more mustard & tarragon for a bit more bite.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Chicken >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >