- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- Combine the butter, mustard and garlic salt in a shallow bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, tarragon and pepper in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mustard Tarragon Chicken
Sort By :
This dish is delish! Next time, I might add a tad more mustard & tarragon for a bit more bite.