Mustard-Sour Cream Salad Dressing
This smooth blend with a mild mustard flavor drapes nicely over any salad or bowl of mixed greens...and it makes a big batch.
20 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 cups canola oil
- Place the first eight ingredients in a blender; cover and process
- until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady
- stream. Transfer to a bowl or pitcher. Cover and refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.