- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and mustard. In a
- small bowl, beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into
- mayonnaise mixture. Spread over salmon mixture.
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer or until lightly browned. Sprinkle with
- parsley. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 452 calories, 38 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 103 mg cholesterol, 486 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.