Mustard Pretzel Dip Recipe
This flavorful dip is addictive, so be careful! It's also delicious served with pita chips, crackers and fresh veggies.—Iola Egle, Bella Vista, Arkansas
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 101 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 347 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC