This flavorful dip is addictive, so be careful! It's also delicious served with pita chips, crackers and fresh veggies.—Iola Egle, Bella Vista, Arkansas
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Sourdough pretzel nuggets
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 3-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Mustard Pretzel Dip in Taste of Home April/May 2006, p19
Reviews for Mustard Pretzel Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review