Mustard Potato Salad Recipe
- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1 recipe Old-Fashioned Egg Salad
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves
- Slice radishes, optional
- 1. In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until tender but firm. Drain and cool. In a bowl, combine egg salad, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and salt. Stir in cooled potatoes. Cover and chill. Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with radishes if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Mustard Potato Salad
"This is tasty and the easiest potato salad ever! However, I think it should be called Easy or Simple Potato salad. My family likes mustard potato salad to have a prominent mustard flavor. One teaspoon is barely detectable. I added one Tbsp of mustard total. I also about a cup more potatoes (there was still plenty of egg/other ingredients for us), and a little chopped red onion as I didn't have dried."
"How far ahead can you make this"
"Only took a few minutes to make. I made the Old-Fashioned Egg salad base without the boiled eggs because I hate boiled eggs, but I could see it was a separate dressing. Then I added in all of the ingredients for this recipe, and it was awesome!"
"Excellent. My very picky husband even loved it. We will make this for many years to come."
"I have never made potato salad before, so when I found this recipe and seen how easy it was I decided to try it. It is very good and tastes so much better than store bought. I didn't make the Old Fashioned Egg salad recipe, so I just added extra of the mayo and mustard. I also added fresh onion and celery. I will be making this again!"
"I made this for my husband to take to a BBQ and they loved it. It has the right balance of mayo and mustard!"