This dish is so fast to put together and it will disappear that fast also. It works well at any potluck.—American Egg Board, Linda Braun, Park Ridge, Illinois
- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1 recipe Old-Fashioned Egg Salad
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves
- Slice radishes, optional
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until tender but firm. Drain and cool. In a bowl, combine egg salad, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and salt. Stir in cooled potatoes. Cover and chill. Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with radishes if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Mustard Potato Salad in Taste of Home April/May 1994, p15
Reviews for Mustard Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review