- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1 recipe Old-Fashioned Egg Salad
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves
- Slice radishes, optional
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until tender but firm. Drain and cool. In a bowl, combine egg salad, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and salt. Stir in cooled potatoes. Cover and chill. Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with radishes if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Mustard Potato Salad
Sort By :
"How far ahead can you make this"
"Only took a few minutes to make. I made the Old-Fashioned Egg Salad base without the boiled eggs because I hate boiled eggs, but I could see it was a separate dressing. Then I added in all of the ingredients for this recipe, and it was awesome!"
"Excellent. My very picky husband even loved it. We will make this for many years to come."
"I have never made potato salad before, so when I found this recipe and seen how easy it was I decided to try it. It is very good and tastes so much better than store bought. I didn't make the Old Fashioned Egg Salad recipe, so I just added extra of the mayo and mustard. I also added fresh onion and celery. I will be making this again!"