- 2 cups diced peeled potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 1 recipe Old-Fashioned Egg Salad
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Lettuce leaves
- Slice radishes, optional
- In a saucepan, cover potatoes with water and cook until tender but firm. Drain and cool. In a bowl, combine egg salad, mayonnaise, mustard, onion and salt. Stir in cooled potatoes. Cover and chill. Serve on lettuce leaves; garnish with radishes if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Mustard Potato Salad
Sort By :
Only took a few minutes to make. I made the Old-Fashioned Egg Salad base without the boiled eggs because I hate boiled eggs, but I could see it was a separate dressing. Then I added in all of the ingredients for this recipe, and it was awesome!
Great Recipe. I used diced onion and celery and added bacon. Loved it!
Excellent. My very picky husband even loved it. We will make this for many years to come.
I have never made potato salad before, so when I found this recipe and seen how easy it was I decided to try it. It is very good and tastes so much better than store bought. I didn't make the Old Fashioned Egg Salad recipe, so I just added extra of the mayo and mustard. I also added fresh onion and celery. I will be making this again!