Mustard Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1-1/4 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine the crumbs, thyme, garlic salt and onion powder; set aside. Cut tenderloin widthwise into 12 pieces and pound each piece to 1/4-in. thickness. Combine mustard and butter; brush on each side of pork, then roll in reserved crumb mixture.
- 2. Place in a greased shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 10 minutes; turn and bake about 5 minutes more or until no longer pink. Yield: 4 servings.
Diabetic Exchanges: One serving (prepared with margarine) equals 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat; also, 254 calories, 855 mg sodium, 53 mg cholesterol, 15 gm carbohydrate, 25 gm protein, 11 gm fat.
Reviews for Mustard Pork Medallions
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.