Mustard-Lover's Grilled Chicken
I'm a big fan of all types of mustard. So I know, I had to try this recipe. My family loves the unique robust sauce.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Grill: 30 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/3 cups prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 3-1/2 pounds chicken legs or thighs
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in the mustard,
- vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Cook and stir
- until heated through; remove from the heat.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat, turning occasionally, for
- 20 minutes. Brush with sauce. Continue basting and turning chicken
- several times for an additional 10 minutes or until a thermometer
- reads 180°. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 280 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 729 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 27 g protein.