Mustard-Herb Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- 2. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 chicken breast half equals 163 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 720 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.