The Dijon mayonnaise makes this grilled chicken moist and flavorful. Even though I learned to cook when I was young, and helped make supper for our family, I didn’t really enjoy it until now. My husband appreciates my new interest in finding and trying new recipes!
Recommended: 35 Easter Dinners That Aren’t a Big Hunk of Ham
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mustard-Herb Chicken Breasts in Country August/September 2006, p51
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mustard-Herb Chicken Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review