The Dijon mayonnaise makes this grilled chicken moist and flavorful. Even though I learned to cook when I was young, and helped make supper for our family, I didn’t really enjoy it until now. My husband appreciates my new interest in finding and trying new recipes!
Recommended: 35 Easter Dinners That Aren’t a Big Hunk of Ham
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Dijon-mayonnaise blend
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 2 hours, turning once.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mustard-Herb Chicken Breasts in Country August/September 2006, p51
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Mustard-Herb Chicken Breasts
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2009
"Very easy delicious and fast recipe. All the family enjoyed it"