- 12 slices day-old bread, crusts removed and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 7 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 3 cups whole milk
- 3 teaspoons ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer the bread cubes, ham, green pepper, cheeses and onion. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, mustard and salt. Pour over top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mustard Ham Strata
Sort By :
I have made this several times for large brunch gatherings, where I double or triple the recipe. It seems to please everybody. I've also halved the recipe and baked it in a square pan for just the two of us.
This was a fantastic recipe and easy to make. I had to cook it about 15 minutes longer at 350 to get it to firm up.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Casserole Recipes >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Egg Casserole Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >