Mustard Grilled Steaks
For a new idea for the grill, try this steak. Your family will be impressed at how delicious this is.Sharon Kraeger, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (1 inch thick and 8 ounces each)
- 1 large onion, cut into 4 thick slices
- Combine the first seven ingredients. Brush over both sides of the
- steaks and onion slices. Grill over hot heat, turning once, 15-20
- minutes or until steaks have reached desired doneness and onion is
- tender. Brush occasionally with sauce during grilling. Serve onion
- slices alongside each steak. Yield: 2 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.