Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small saucepan, whisk the brown sugar, Dijon mustard, vinegar, molasses and ground mustard until blended. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Place pork chops in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with sauce; turn to coat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving equals 258 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 397 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.