Mustard-Glazed Ham Recipe
MY MOM was known as the best cook in the country. This delicious glaze was in her collection of handwritten recipes. I laminated the ones I use most often, and this favorite was included. It's easy to prepare, and everyone seems to like ham made this way. -Dorothy Smith, El Dorado, Arkansas
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (4 to 5 pounds)
- 3/4 to 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan; add water to pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour.
- In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, mustard and ginger. Brush some over the ham. Bake 1 hour longer or until a thermometer reads 140°, brushing occasionally with glaze. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Originally published as Mustard-Glazed Ham in Reminisce March/April 1999, p45
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mustard-Glazed Ham(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >