Mustard-Glazed Carrots Recipe
“Ever since I served these carrots on Thanksgiving a couple of years ago, this recipe is my most requested side dish at family dinners,” says field editor Kelly Kirby of Westville, Nova Scotia.
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Place 1 in. of water in a large saucepan; add carrots. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain. Add the mustard, dill and butter; stir until butter is melted. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Mustard-Glazed Carrots in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p13
Reviews for Mustard-Glazed Carrots(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2012
A little too much dill and honey mustard for my taste, but very good flavors. I'll just cut back on the amounts next time.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Glazed Carrots >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >