Mustard Egg Dip Recipe
Here is a great dip that can be made the day before serving. If you have a food processor, simply chop the eggs using the pulsing button. Only one or two pulses are needed. Then add remaining ingredients, pulse one more time and it's done!—Janie Carr, Fort Davis, Texas
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Fresh vegetables
- 1. In a bowl or food processor, combine the first 10 ingredients; mix until smooth. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 79 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC