Mustard Egg Dip
Here is a great dip that can be made the day before serving. If you have a food processor, simply chop the eggs using the pulsing button. Only one or two pulses are needed. Then add remaining ingredients, pulse one more time and it's done!Janie Carr, Fort Davis, Texas
14 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
- Fresh vegetables
- In a bowl or food processor, combine the first 10 ingredients; mix
- until smooth. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-3/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 79 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.