Mustard Drumsticks for Two Recipe
I come from a large family and learned to cook when I was very young. This perfectly portioned dish comes in handy now that I'm cooking for just the two of us.
- 2 tablespoons each mayonnaise, canola oil and prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 chicken legs, skin removed
- 1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, oil and mustard. In a plastic bag, combine crackers and chili powder. Dip chicken legs in mustard mixture, then shake in crumbs.
- 2. Place in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until juices run clear. Yield: 2 servings.
2 each: 507 calories, 36g fat (6g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 516mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 28g protein .
Reviews for Mustard Drumsticks for Two
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC