Mustard Dip Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground or prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth (mustard will thicken as it stands). Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 124 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Mustard Dip
"My wife has been making this for years, it is a Holiday must have! We make it with the prepared mustard, best pretzel dip going!"