Mustard Dip Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground or prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth (mustard will thicken as it stands). Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 124 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 68 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Mustard Dip
"My wife has been making this for years, it is a Holiday must have! We make it with the prepared mustard, best pretzel dip going!"