Mustard Dip Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground or prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth (mustard will thicken as it stands). Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Editor's Note: To make hot and zippy dip for pretzels and egg rolls, use ground mustard. To make a milder, sweeter sauce that's very good with ham and turkey, use prepared mustard.
2 tablespoons: 124 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Mustard Dip
"My wife has been making this for years, it is a Holiday must have! We make it with the prepared mustard, best pretzel dip going!"