Mustard Dip Recipe
Some like it hot—but others prefer a mustard that's mildly sweet. This easy-to-make food gift can be fixed either way. It really keeps its "zip" in the refrigerator.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup ground or prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth (mustard will thicken as it stands). Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 124 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 68mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Mustard Dip
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC