Mustard Dip for Pretzels Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salad dressing mix and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoon: 125 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 547mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Mustard Dip for Pretzels
"When I saw the horseradish in this recipe, I was hesitant...until I mixed this up and tasted it....yum! Mellow flavor with just the right amount of zip - great recipe!"