Mustard Dip for Pretzels Recipe
Perfect for just a little snack, this dip recipe makes about 1/2 cup. It would also be tasty spread on a sandwich.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salad dressing mix and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
2 tablespoons dip (calculated without pretzels) equals 125 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 547 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Mustard Dip for Pretzels
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC