- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salad dressing mix and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Pretzel Mustard Dip in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p28
Reviews for Mustard Dip for Pretzels(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2013
When I saw the horseradish in this recipe, I was hesitant...until I mixed this up and tasted it....yum! Mellow flavor with just the right amount of zip - great recipe!