Mustard-Crusted Salmon Recipe
- 3-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1. In a blender, combine the vinegar, sugar and mustards; cover and process until smooth. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- 2. Place salmon, skin side down, in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with thyme, salt and pepper.
- 3. Spread mustard mixture over fillets; gently press bread crumbs on top. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 347 calories, 24 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 595 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Mustard-Crusted Salmon
"I have been making this recipe for several years. It is my family's mot requested way to have salmon."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.