Mustard Coleslaw Recipe
- 3/4 cup prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 medium heads cabbage (about 4 pounds), shredded
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 1. For dressing, in a small bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar, sour cream, ketchup, mayonnaise, salt and cayenne. Stir in the sugar.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, green pepper, carrot and celery. Add desired amount of dressing; toss until well coated. Refrigerate until serving. Refrigerate any leftover dressing. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 24 servings.
1/2 cup: 103 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 470mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Mustard Coleslaw
"Use the full amount of cabbage if not a little extra."