Mustard Chicken Breasts
Curry powder, lemon juice, honey and mustard make a lip-smacking sauce for paprika-sprinkled chicken that is cooked in the microwave. The made-in minutes main dish is a favorite with my family, and I'm sure it will be with yours, too.
-Tina Footen, Nampa, Idaho
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Arrange chicken in a 9-in. or 10-in. microwave-safe pie plate, with
- the thickest side toward the outside of the plate. Sprinkle with
- paprika; top with lemon slices. Cover and microwave, on high for 6-8
- minutes, rotating dish a half turn once.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until heated
- through; stir.
- Drain chicken; top with sauce. Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2
- minutes until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 232 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 332 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber,