- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Arrange chicken in a 9-in. or 10-in. microwave-safe pie plate, with the thickest side toward the outside of the plate. Sprinkle with paprika; top with lemon slices. Cover and microwave, on high for 6-8 minutes, rotating dish a half turn once.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir.
- Drain chicken; top with sauce. Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mustard Chicken Breasts
"I baked this in the oven for 45 minutes. The sauce was very good, even though I forgot the onion. I marinated it overnight. The next time I will use boneless skinless breasts. This reminded a lot of BBQ."