Mustard Chicken Breasts Recipe
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves (6 ounces each), skin removed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Arrange chicken in a 9-in. or 10-in. microwave-safe pie plate, with the thickest side toward the outside of the plate. Sprinkle with paprika; top with lemon slices. Cover and microwave, on high for 6-8 minutes, rotating dish a half turn once.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir.
- Drain chicken; top with sauce. Cover and cook on high for 1-1/2 minutes until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mustard Chicken Breasts
Sort By :
I baked this in the oven for 45 minutes. The sauce was very good, even though I forgot the onion. I marinated it overnight. The next time I will use boneless skinless breasts. This reminded a lot of bbq.