Mustard Bean Salad Recipe
- 2 pounds fresh wax beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- Dash salt
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Transfer beans to a serving bowl; reserve 2 tablespoons of cooking water. In a small bowl, combine the onion, mustard, vinegar, reserved cooking water and salt. Drizzle over beans; toss to coat. Serve warm or chilled. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mustard Bean Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2007, p55
Reviews for Mustard Bean Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review