- 1/2 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons ground mustard
- Whole cloves
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Combine brown sugar and mustard; rub over surface of ham. Insert a clove in the center of each diamond.
- Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 hour. Spoon preserves over ham. Bake 15-30 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through.
- Remove leftover ham from bone and cube. Refrigerate or freeze remaining ham (may be frozen for up to 2 months). Yield: 18-20 servings.
Originally published as Apricot-Glazed Ham in Taste of Home Freezer Pleasers 2009, p212
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Mustard & Apricot-Glazed Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Ham >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Ham Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Dinner Recipes >
- Easter Ham Recipes >
- Easter Main Dish Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >