Mushroom Zucchini Fritatta Recipe
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, zucchini and mushrooms in butter until tender; drain. Transfer to an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, mustards, salt and pepper; pour over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 18-22 minutes or until set. Let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mushroom Zucchini Fritatta(3)
Sort By :
I had never made a frittata before, so I was a bit unsure how this would turn out...this was amazing! My husband really enjoyed it and he is meat & potatoes kind of guy! I used 3 zucchini, omitted the mushrooms, and used a bit of extra cheese & bread crumbs. Really flavorful!
Very flavorful and satisfying.
This was a great recipe - we gobbled it up! A few modifications based on what we had on hand: skipped the mushrooms, used 2% milk and 1 more egg since I had extra veggies in it, and used cheddar cheese. It was delicious and definitely a keeper.
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Frittata >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mushroom Breakfast Recipes >