- Reduce heat to low; stir in milk and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese until
- blended. Add turkey; cook and stir until heated through. Pour turkey
- mixture over spaghetti and toss to combine. Sprinkle with paprika
- and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 362 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 592 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now