Mushroom Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 small celery rib, chopped
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a bowl, combine the turkey, mushrooms, soup, celery, carrot, parsley and pepper. Divide the mixture into two greased 2-cup baking dishes.
- 2. In a small bowl, toss bread crumbs with butter. Sprinkle half over each dish. Sprinkle with paprika. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Yield: 2 servings.
One 1-1/2 cup serving (prepared with reduced-fat reduced-sodium soup) equals 326 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 643 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 36 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3-1/2 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Mushroom Turkey Casserole
"this is a very simple recipe to make and is very tasty. I will be using this recipe again."