- For sauce, in a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in cream cheese
- until smooth. Gradually add milk and cream; heat through. Stir in
- the cheeses, salt and pepper until blended. Stir in bacon.
- Drain pasta; toss with mushroom mixture and sauce. Transfer to a
- greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Combine the bread crumbs, parsley and melted butter; sprinkle over
- mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until
- golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 750 calories, 47 g fat (28 g saturated fat), 143 mg cholesterol, 808 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.