Mushroom Spinach Salad with Tangy BBQ Sauce Dressing Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 4 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss the spinach, mushrooms, water chestnuts, eggs, onions and bacon. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the dressing ingredients; shake well. Drizzle over the salad; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8-10 servings.
3/4 cup: 120 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 126mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Mushroom Spinach Salad with Tangy BBQ Sauce Dressing
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.