Mushroom Spinach Dip
This thick creamy mixture is easy to stir up and gets its fresh flavor from mushrooms, spinach and green onions. Serve it in the fun Easter Bunny bread (below) or in a bowl with a platter of crackers or crunchy vegetables.
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Raw vegetables or Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix,
- mushrooms and onions; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.