Mushroom Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Raw vegetables or crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, mushrooms and onions; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Mushroom Spinach Dip
"Used this for a Thanksgiving veggie dish. Everyone loved it."
"I've made this bread shape many times and it is a huge hit. Have not always put the dip in the center, just pealed or cut the bunny up. Kids love it."