Mushroom Spinach Dip Recipe
This thick creamy mixture is easy to stir up and gets its fresh flavor from mushrooms, spinach and green onions. Serve it in the fun Easter Bunny bread (below) or in a bowl with a platter of crackers or crunchy vegetables.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Raw vegetables or crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, mushrooms and onions; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Mushroom Spinach Dip
Reviewed Dec. 7, 2014
"Used this for a Thanksgiving veggie dish. Everyone loved it."
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2011
"I've made this bread shape many times and it is a huge hit. Have not always put the dip in the center, just pealed or cut the bunny up. Kids love it."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC