Mushroom Spinach Dip Recipe
This thick creamy mixture is easy to stir up and gets its fresh flavor from mushrooms, spinach and green onions. Serve it in the fun Easter Bunny bread (below) or in a bowl with a platter of crackers or crunchy vegetables.
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Raw vegetables or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, mushrooms and onions; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Mushroom Spinach Dip in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p13
Reviews for Mushroom Spinach Dip(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2011
I've made this bread shape many times and it is a huge hit. Have not always put the dip in the center, just pealed or cut the bunny up. Kids love it.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mushroom Appetizers >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >