- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Raw vegetables or crackers
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix, mushrooms and onions; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Mushroom Spinach Dip in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p13
Reviews for Mushroom Spinach Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2011
I've made this bread shape many times and it is a huge hit. Have not always put the dip in the center, just pealed or cut the bunny up. Kids love it.